Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Masonozz

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Alanw6

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

I voted for Ryan. Why does it have to be a fancy fox to win?
Ryan has worked hard to turn his car around from where it was at the time of purchase. Thats why I nominated him.

Everyone likes my old red vert. Did anyone know it sat in a Junkyard for 3 yrs??

I voted for Ryan. Why does it have to be a fancy fox to win?
Ryan has worked hard to turn his car around from where it was at the time of purchase. Thats why I nominated him.

well thank you.

its come a little ways since purchase.. been sitting since 1995 till i bought it in 2007...alot of years huh.

i mean hell...look what i had to start with under hood.

885-17.jpg

88mustangbodywork112.jpg

im in HS working with what i can.

Attachments

• 885-17.jpg
    885-17.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 88mustangbodywork112.jpg
    88mustangbodywork112.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 59
Well I think you getting 4 votes is pretty good, same with you foxmustangman... I mean a stock vert with an auto up against 6-10 other clean done up examples? To be expected. Plus your both young, we all had cars like that at that age, and some have turned them into nice vehicles.

Hey thanks. Yeah, I wasn't expecting to win, or even get votes for that matter. But I did feel honored being nominated and all. But just you all wait 'till my car is done!!!

5-10 years down the road. LOL

To be honest I thought Mansonozz was going to clean house...

Yea - me too. I may have nominated him, but I really felt he would run away with it. Not to take anything away from anybody else...there are some NICE cars listed this month. But I think his is the best example of an ultra clean, polished, meticulous Stang that can't take a bad picture.
Then again, I can see why 79 5.0 Pacecar has so many votes. You don't see many pace cars in that good of shape any more.
We have some unique (79 pace car) some ultra meticulous (Mansonozz) and some show cars "in progress" (Ryan). In the end, we're all just people taking Fox Bodied Stangs and making them the best we can make em!