• Masonozz

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Alanw6

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

Congrats Pacecar!

im pretty sure he has been up in all of the FOTM votings so far....he needs to change it up a bit. ..more power :)

I have more power than than everybody but Alanw6, I think. 91Stang doesn't count because his car doesn't run :p

Anyway let me go redo my car so I can win FOTM :p :rolleyes:

i guess it just depends ya know...

I really like his vert, especially that underhood shot :drool:

but, while its extemely clean, that interior looks too busy to me and i guess on his particular car, im not feeling the hood.. :shrug:

Really? That's the opposite of what I was going for. Too much white contrast? I can't see it being anything else as everything is pretty boring (on purpose) otherwise. Odd that you say that though because I never heard that before. Usually I hear how nobody notices half of what I did because it's pretty subdued. :shrug: Or people hate the burgundy and/or white color, but that's just preference so who cares. I hate black half the time. Too boring unless you do something with it. When I think busy, I think of non-flowing Autometer gauges in the center, bolted-in switch panels on the console, top-of-dash-mounted gauges in the autometer pod (yuck), color contrasting (FWIW all color contrast except hte shift boot and speaker cones are the same as the day it rolled off the assembly line), etc. But that's just me :shrug:

I have more power than than everybody but Alanw6, I think.

Muahahahhahaa, and I'm turning up the boost!!!!! :p

Figure if it's got to go, I'm going to see what she's got one last time... Stereo is coming out too, no way anyone will pay for that stuff. Soooo, it's going to lose a little (lot) weight at the same time.

I need one good timeslip for the wall before "what's next" starts. :nice: