Vrooom!

Kilgore Trout said:
I was just trying to make an upbeat thread about the cool sound Mustangs make when they are started up. I did not realize mine was the only one :shrug:

Anyways, some of the crap posted in this thread is pathetic and has runied my perfectly good thread. :notnice: :nonono:

And you can even get idler pullies as cheap as $14 at AutoZone. Replace it man...

Lmao you're such a douche :p

• Sponsors (?)

Kilgore Trout said:
I was just trying to make an upbeat thread about the cool sound Mustangs make when they are started up. I did not realize mine was the only one :shrug:

Anyways, some of the crap posted in this thread is pathetic and has runied my perfectly good thread. :notnice: :nonono:

And you can even get idler pullies as cheap as $14 at AutoZone. Replace it man...
I got the thread :shrug:
Especially cold starts..You know, when they idle at like 1100. :drool:

dsg03bullitt said:
i kill babies and rape your daughters? sick bastard:nonono:
knife****ing is a crime of passion! :mad:

I see you are new here, you will get used to me.

on a side note, only 1 week more of that demonic hide your daughter sound :( Then I go back to a 00 civic and 100cc moped and I dont get to see Artemis till maybe may...

BlackArtemis said:

on a side note, only 1 week more of that demonic hide your daughter sound :( Then I go back to a 00 civic and 100cc moped and I dont get to see Artemis till maybe may...
:eek: Someone sick, twisted, and mean as me?

BlackArtemis said:

Preach on ...

I hate Mustangs that when they are revved up in neutral, they sound like:

Someone put spoons in the tazmanian devil's hands then put him in a garbage disposal and turned it on. :eek: