VT Stg 1 Cams at IDLE.

• Sponsors (?)

Thank you thank you guys! I can get more vids if need be, but I just emailed 2 more off to Csledd...dragstrip and my 274RWHP dyno.

Get-it-83, when did you become a mod?

helty LOL, it is sticking out far :rlaugh: ....I pushed them both in a little about 3 weeks ago. (this vid was before my dyno)

hotmustang331 said:
No this is not a thread asking for vids LOL....I HAVE ONE. ENJOY! (Thanks Csledd) More on the way later tonight maybe. (track and dyno)

VT Cams

sounds great bro. Since i'm doing the same mod. I was wondering , did you use a dyno tune for the cams , or the tune that they provide along with the VT stage one. i think they have a custom tune. did you use that?

Hmm, vt didnt give me any cutom tune :shrug: . I drove it easy (no WOT..well may have for a SPLIT second once at low RPM) for like a month and drove up to georgia and had Tim tune it.

DREW.... Gas milage seems about the same surprisingly (unless you go WOT...then there is a NOTICABLE difference :nonono: ). Power up was HUGE. Went from 248.9 RWHP untuned...added JLT RAI (Good CAI), BBK 75MM TB, Cams, and had it tuned and jumed to 274RWHP. :banana: And the cool thing was that I pulled the electric waterpump off and put the stock WP back on before the dyno tune (had it on durring the 248 run)...so really I went from 248 to around 280. (put E WP back on after the tune BTW) Before everyone asks why I pulled it off just for the tune....we pulled it off before we left for georgia and put it back on after we got back, so it wouldnt be running for like 30+ hours.

hotmustang331 said:
Hmm, vt didnt give me any cutom tune :shrug: . I drove it easy (no WOT..well may have for a SPLIT second once at low RPM) for like a month and drove up to georgia and had Tim tune it.

thats cool.ummm do u need a tune with stage 1 cams anyways. I heard people saying , that its better to be on the safe side, but with vt stage one a tune is not that important(not required), any comments?