Waiting On Your 2006 Order?

ordered mine 7/22
today was still on hold for material availabilty?
2006 gt deluxe
windveil
med parchment cloth
5 spd man
17" wheels
18g upgrd int
:(
still holding 8/11
today 8/19 received a c/u,
i wonder how long this will take?
anyone?
still c/u as of 8/26, no make that 8/30
as of today 9/3 still c/u per 9/1

• Sponsors (?)

AMG said:
Ordered at Van Bortel Ford in Victor, NY for dealer invoice ($26869 + TTL)...I have about 20 orders ahead of me so my car's ETA is scheduled for January. My dealer was upfront with me from the beginning about the wait so I've been prepared for it. Details are in my sig below.

AMG,

We have pretty similar cars on order. Congrats - you have good taste! :D

I got my VIN today... :banana:

donnyonee said:
ordered mine 7/22
today was still on hold for material availabilty?
2006 gt deluxe
windveil
med parchment cloth
5 spd man
17" wheels
18g upgrd int
:(

Hmm what else do you have on there? I think 18G may be scare right now, but nothing in your list screams "PUT ME ON HOLD"

I ordered mine yesterday from North Central Ford in Richardson, TX. I have worked with this sales guy before from another Ford dealer, but he doesn't know much about the order process. He said he would have to check with the sales manager on Monday and let me know about the order. I gave him my X-plan pin. We'll see how it goes. I even had to show him the 06 order guide and where to get it. Wow!

Below are my options.

Order Code
Interior Color
Dark Charcoal KW

Exterior Color
Tungsten Grey Clearcoat Metallic T8

Bodystyle
Body Code
Coupe T82
Order Code
GT Coupe Premium 140A

Transmission
TR3650 5-Speed Manual 44K

Wheels
17" Premium Painted 64F

Safety/Security
Active Anti-theft System 14A
Front Seat Side Air bags 43A

Key Exterior Options
Spoiler Delete Option 13D

Key Interior Options

Groups & Packages
Interior Upgrade Package 18G
Interior Sport App Package 18R

emot said:
I ordered mine yesterday from North Central Ford in Richardson, TX. I have worked with this sales guy before from another Ford dealer, but he doesn't know much about the order process. He said he would have to check with the sales manager on Monday and let me know about the order. I gave him my X-plan pin. We'll see how it goes. I even had to show him the 06 order guide and where to get it. Wow!

Below are my options.

Order Code
Interior Color
Dark Charcoal KW

Exterior Color

Bodystyle
Body Code
Coupe T82
Order Code
GT Coupe Premium 140A

Transmission

Wheels
17" Premium Painted 64F

Safety/Security

Key Exterior Options

Key Interior Options

Groups & Packages

Congrats! Mine is on order from North Central Ford as well. They have been great so far.

emot said:

Below are my options.

Order Code
Interior Color
Dark Charcoal KW

Exterior Color

Bodystyle
Body Code
Coupe T82
Order Code
GT Coupe Premium 140A

Transmission

Wheels
17" Premium Painted 64F

Safety/Security

Key Exterior Options

Key Interior Options

Groups & Packages

I think 18G replaces (and includes) 18R. You may want to double check that with the dealer to make sure you're getting exactly what you want.

I ordered mine the first week of july and only have a receipt for the deposit I made. I am going to try calling them tomorrow to see whats up. The only options I got was the IUP and its tungsten grey manual

AMG said:
My car just got serialized 1 DAY after reordering! Ah, the power of dealer allocation! :nice: :D
I think I'm going the same route. My current dealer will not respond to my question concerning their allocation (no return phone calls) . I received my DORA on 7/28/05 and I'm still Clean/Unsch./Priority 10. I called the 800# and spoke to a human. They always have issues trying to call up my order. I'm suspecting that it has a "red flag" concering an allocation issue in my dealership's zone.