Waiting On Your 2006 Order?

• Sponsors (?)

9MonthStang said:
Thanks buddy. Can't be long now. Is the plant operating through the holiday weekend? I may need to get over to blue oval and get another build update.

well don't forget to ask for the window sticker. By the way My original date was 10/31 ( but they started making the early. I got my VIN before military sales even knew it.

Military Car Sales Runaround?`

:bang:
So I contacted the NY office to verify immediate delivery upon build completion, very nice lady on the phone said that it may well be delivered early, as in early October!! My guaranteed delivery date is 17 October. My car is scheduled to be built the week of the 5th of September and I may have to wait until October for the car? :shrug: Man I really hope she's not right about that. I can feel the gray hairs sprouting as I type this. Someone that has ordered through military sales please tell me it doesn't take that long for them to deliver.

9MonthStang said:
:bang:
So I contacted the NY office to verify immediate delivery upon build completion, very nice lady on the phone said that it may well be delivered early, as in early October!! My guaranteed delivery date is 17 October. My car is scheduled to be built the week of the 5th of September and I may have to wait until October for the car? :shrug: Man I really hope she's not right about that. I can feel the gray hairs sprouting as I type this. Someone that has ordered through military sales please tell me it doesn't take that long for them to deliver.

Hey buddy, I was in the same boat(still am) They will ship it to thier holding plant. Some guys got theirs right away. As you can see by my sig it is suppose to be here thurs. Ford actually said the 22nd of Aug. But like I said they did not tell the factory to ship it to the dealer. If you can get it shipped right away it will be about 10 days. Did you get a window sticker? If so look at the ship to box if it has your dealers address then you are good to go, if it has OMSC address then you will have to wait. Who are you dealing wiht? Robin? If so tell her I said hi and I am trying not to bother her for more info.

Attachments

• shipping.JPG
    shipping.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 69
Built and waiting shipment?

Current Vehicle Status: Gateline
Current Status Date: 5/09/06

Fresh from the ENCS website. Does this mean she's built and waiting shipment at gate release? I swear I'm about to lose my mind! I tried to get an update and window sticker from blue oval but no reply yet. Man this is murder.

Gatorbait,

I'm dealing with Nicole and another female who's name I can't remember. They're very nice and helpful with info, just not the info that I want to hear. :D

9MonthStang said:
Current Vehicle Status: Gateline
Current Status Date: 5/09/06

Fresh from the ENCS website. Does this mean she's built and waiting shipment at gate release? I swear I'm about to lose my mind! I tried to get an update and window sticker from blue oval but no reply yet. Man this is murder.

Gatorbait,

I'm dealing with Nicole and another female who's name I can't remember. They're very nice and helpful with info, just not the info that I want to hear. :D

lET ME CHECK MINE SEE WHAT IT SAYS. BRB WHAT WEBSITE ARE YOU USING.

Sorry about the caps. I see no such info on encs.com

GATORBAIT9696 said:
lET ME CHECK MINE SEE WHAT IT SAYS. BRB WHAT WEBSITE ARE YOU USING.

Sorry about the caps. I see no such info on encs.com

Try this site: https://www.encs.com/MCS/encs/exchange.nsf/mcshomepgmainnew?openform&seq=1

This was their original site before they changed to the "new and improved" one. Enter in the requested info and it will bring up the normal status page. If you scroll down to the bottom of the screen it will let you check out your specific vehicle info. This page will have the vin, current status and all your ordered vehicle information. Sorry about the delay in getting the site to you.

9MonthStang said:
Try this site: https://www.encs.com/MCS/encs/exchange.nsf/mcshomepgmainnew?openform&seq=1

This was their original site before they changed to the "new and improved" one. Enter in the requested info and it will bring up the normal status page. If you scroll down to the bottom of the screen it will let you check out your specific vehicle info. This page will have the vin, current status and all your ordered vehicle information. Sorry about the delay in getting the site to you.

Yea I do not like their new and improved site, I have told them that on several occasions. Mine says this. "At Dealer " will shall see. That is how I found my VIN, Like I said earlier. The rep did not even know I had one till I told her. They are very good and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Lucky you! Hopefully you'll be driving her soon! Still no updates from blue oval. Now that you've told me about the window sticker showing delivery, I'm going crazy waiting for it to be sent. Hopefully it'll be soon. Have you contacted your dealer to see if it's in? Let me know how it works out so I can live through other people that already have their cars! :cheers:

9MonthStang said:
Lucky you! Hopefully you'll be driving her soon! Still no updates from blue oval. Now that you've told me about the window sticker showing delivery, I'm going crazy waiting for it to be sent. Hopefully it'll be soon. Have you contacted your dealer to see if it's in? Let me know how it works out so I can live through other people that already have their cars! :cheers:

Dealer will not know anything until it is dropped off at the dealership. I asked them once they got pretty touchy about me ordering from somebody else and them have to deliver it. They told they could of had me a GT in 6 weeks Then I asked them if they could for the $26k and then they got super mad cause nobody around here can match that price. Here's to ya :cheers:

I got pretty much the same treatment when I called my dealer here to ask if he had any updates. He was pretty short and asked me to call again at the end of next week. I can't say it bothers me though. Either way I get my stang alot cheaper than what he could/would have done for me. Plus this way I get exactly what I want. Most of the dealers around here do have some GTs on the lot but they added the Rousch aftermarket parts, probably in an effort to make more money from people that are jonesin for a new GT. I just really want to get the car before winter sets in.

My Order

Dyoct said:
Is anyone waiting on a retail order of a 2006 Ford Mustang? If so, please list location and time you ordered. I'm doing a small, err rather large research project. Also list what type of 'Stang and your options. Thanks in advance! :nice:
Order mine July 9th, Will be built the week of Sept 12, should have it by the end of the month.Screaming yellow GT

I ordered mine on june 30th, up until now it has been c/u. I called today and she said it has been received by the plant as of sept 5th. Is that what they call blend date? It turns into winter pretty fast up here so i want it very soon.

My order was received by Ford on 7/28/05. The assembly plant picked up my order on 8/18. When I found this out , I called the Vehicle Order Processing Center (800-962-3746) the next day and the robot lady told me that I was serialized on the same day (8/18). The build week at that time was 9/5. It has changed since then to week of 9/12. If you use this number, use the automated function. I chose the analyst option and found out this number is for dealers ONLY.

I called the Ford Customer Relationship number (800-392-3673) located in Toronto Canada and spoke to a human who really had no information other than a build week of 9/19. I asked why there was a difference of a week between the two data bases and she got really uppity with me and told me to call my dealership for that answer.

My dealership is and always will be clueless. :(

hey R.I.C.K

whered u order in new york , at the ford on 11th ave?? thats where i ordered mine on 6/14/05 and im still c/u dont feel bad lol i hope ours come soon i hate this wait , what really annoys me , but im happy for them , is the ppl that ordered way after us and have gotten theirs but hey what r u gonna do , right? anyways i wouldnt hold our breath

3.8stangsonnnnn said:
whered u order in new york , at the ford on 11th ave?? thats where i ordered mine on 6/14/05 and im still c/u dont feel bad lol i hope ours come soon i hate this wait , what really annoys me , but im happy for them , is the ppl that ordered way after us and have gotten theirs but hey what r u gonna do , right? anyways i wouldnt hold our breath

Yeah I ordered from Manhattan Auto Group. My step-mom just bought an suv from them, but the guy doesn't seem to know whats going on. He said the car is "in the build process" (right... in the three-month C/U stage). But not much I can do about it untill it comes in. BTW, do you live in NY?