wanna hear a funny... my ricer cousin (95GT)

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
He had made a custom exhaust, two 4" tips on each side before the rear wheel using 2.5 inch tubing and those round cherry bombs (no connecting pipe).

Now he just modded this "setup" to use a connecting pipe... he called me up saying how this gave his car 40hp more :lol: Oh and trying to make me believe he beat a 450hp hotrod on the street (his is a basic stock 5.0 with Explorer intake (1" spacer).

:nono: I am not bringing this guy to any car shows with me... I don't want to get beat up for bringing a Mustang ricer.

• Sponsors (?)

He had made a custom exhaust, two 4" tips on each side before the rear wheel using 2.5 inch tubing and those round cherry bombs (no connecting pipe).

Now he just modded this "setup" to use a connecting pipe... he called me up saying how this gave his car 40hp more :lol: Oh and trying to make me believe he beat a 450hp hotrod on the street (his is a basic stock 5.0 with Explorer intake (1" spacer).

:nono: I am not bringing this guy to any car shows with me... I don't want to get beat up for bringing a Mustang ricer.

I hear if you put NOS stickers on your bumper than you add upwards of like..............2,000hp to the wheels. :D