Wanna hear clips of VT stages 1, 2, & 3 cams?

• Sponsors (?)

Those are still fairly new on the market so i haven't heard them yet...i bet they sound sweet though. Probably similar to the Crower St III's. Only thing is getting those tuned to work on a daily driver and keep some low end power might be tough. I thought about the St III blower cams but chose the St II's on VT's suggestion because i wanted it to be tuned for street use.

GT02MG said:
Hell if anyone has stage 1-2 cams in their car post up a soundclip I would like to hear....also whats the going price for the cams / installation / tune now?
Christie (user name is csledd) has stage 2's (I think). Search the 4.6 tech section for threads by her and I'm sure you will find her install video as well as sounds. :)

hotmustang331 has stage 2's as well, I believe.

4u2nv said:
Christie (user name is csledd) has stage 2's (I think). Search the 4.6 tech section for threads by her and I'm sure you will find her install video as well as sounds. :)

hotmustang331 has stage 2's as well, I believe.
hotmustang has stage 1's and i think he also has posted a video/sound clip before.

How much should cams costs to get installed? Anything else needed with them? dyno tune afterwards? I really wanted a set and now with this thread im leaning towards cams and gears:D

:scratch: they didnt? Maybe Christie finally took them off of her site.

And thanks Tim, I seen that link but didnt know what it was (you dont take any chances when you have dialup lol). Exellent.

Hey Cantslowdown, I tell you what....this next week, ill take another idle video. Just give me a PM with your Email address and ill email it to you :nice: .