Build Thread Want To Blow 5 Years And $50k On A Foxbody? Step By Step Instructions Inside!

Man, that's good to know. Too bad I already bought all the black fittings. I already cut all the stainless hose anyway too when I mocked everything up with the colored fittings. Any oxidation issues with the bare stripped fittings?

• Sponsors (?)

Just incase you thought I was fibbing...

DSC_1703_zps0f4c7047.jpg

DSC_1706_zps20a2199f.jpg

DSC_1707_zpsf44428ab.jpg

DSC_1709_zps52d78b6f.jpg

DSC_1710_zpsaaee68a6.jpg

I was a wreck when it was on its way up to the shop. I cringed at every bump praying that my little dolly was up to the task of holding together. She did her job though with no signs of failure. I'll be making sure all the caster bolts are tight for the ride back home.

I'm not used to paying people to work on my car, so it's a little weird not having it in the garage. The painter is really excited about painting it, which I like. It's good to know that he will be putting as much pride into the car as I do. He said it's slow now, so him and his son will probably be able to devote full days to just working on my car.

While the car is at paint for 2-3 weeks, I'm going to be getting some of the other parts ready for them. Next round of parts to send them will probably be the hatch, hood and fenders. Gotta strip them down to the metal.

Reactions: 1 user
How are your bumper cover looking? Have figured out how to safely strip paint off the plastic bumpers. You're probably buying new... LMK. I'm about to do my fenders also. Found a good straight pair at the JY, but layerd with paint that's not sticking.