Finished up the hydroboost lines today. It was a bit of a pain to route the stainless lines. They are not swivel ends, so the fittings had to be exactly where I needed them before I tightened them down. Everything came out okay though. I can bleed the brakes out once I get the pedal box installed in the car. I also finished up the exhaust. Everything bolted up surprisingly well. The downpipe is really close to the bellhousing and lower k-member mount, REALLY close. I was shaking the exhaust around a bit, and nothing was hitting, so I should be okay. The heat wrap should help as well hopefully. Nothing looks better than those IRS pipes coming out the back of the car! I didn't buy the exhaust tips yet. I need to mock up the rear bumper and mount some hangers for the tips. Probably going Magnaflow 3" polished stainless with the slanted cut.