Want to buy a set of 65 289 exhaust manis or headers

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by TeamEntity, May 2, 2010.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. TeamEntity

TeamEntity New Member

Im looking for either or on this one. My car is an automatic and manual steering. On the headers either long or short, cant' be all beat up. Same on the iron manifolds. Thanks. Shipped to illinois. Please.

2. hhead

Founding Member

I've got a set of Jet Hot coated, new, never used or installed. Hedman 88300. $250 I've got to check on shipping. That's a big box!

3. eleanor_350

eleanor_350 Member

I've got a set of 65 or 66 exhaust manifolds in good shape. I'll take $50 for them plus $20 shipping. So $70 total.

I live in Paducah, KY so if you live somewhere in Southern Illinois you might just want to come pick them up and save on the shipping.

4. aaa911

aaa911 Banned

System knowledge about the car
    Auto Suspension System which connects a vehicle to its wheels, consist of Steering System, Driving System, which make up of transmission, clutch, wheel & parts(wheel cylinder), tire & parts, Braking System, which make up of brake shoe, brake disc, brake pad, brake backing plate, slack adjuster arm, brake valve, brake chamber, brake hose & brake tube, vaccum booster, brake caliper, Brake Drum, Brake Master Cylinder and Other Parts.