Want to buy the devil? Ebay auction...

• Sponsors (?)

Nice, I couldn't see anything until I looked at the pic with the sticky notes....gotta love the power of suggestion and the magination. Now thing means that besides toast, grilled cheese sandwhiches, sides of highways, now I have to look at doors..... what's next pepperoni's on pizzas?

Can't believe someone is trying to sell information about where that door is. And he's actually got one bid. But then again, he's got a good price on it, most people would think, what the hell, its only a buck...but once a couple thousand people think that, the dude has really made some money.

I know the location of a really funny ebay ad....if you're interested, paypal me $.50.

:D
DocG2828 said:
Can't believe someone is trying to sell information about where that door is. And he's actually got one bid. But then again, he's got a good price on it, most people would think, what the hell, its only a buck...but once a couple thousand people think that, the dude has really made some money.

I know the location of a really funny ebay ad....if you're interested, paypal me $.50.

Hmmm, that sounds real funny. I buy it now for $250.00. :D

stangGT97 said:
The larger issue at hand is how much time this person has on their hands

eBay Devil auction said:
Up for bid is the location, and location only of the door pictured. This door is in a government building, and therefor could be petitioned by Satanists (or others) to be removed for Religious reasons. Picture one has not be altered or doctored in any way, picture two has been labeled to aid in seeing the devil and his features within the door.

the seller works for the government. that should answer why the seller has so much time on their hands