Want To Trade: Sra For Irs

Discussion in 'Drivetrain Parts' started by brtnstrns, Jun 4, 2012.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

  1. brtnstrns

    brtnstrns Member

    Dec 19, 2003
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Lewisville, TX
    I'm looking for someone to trade my SRA with a Cobra IRS (preferrably 03/04). The SRA is stock and would be off a 1999 GT and would come with Bilstein Shocks and H&R SS rear springs with less than 2k miles along with all parts needed from the SRA and the catback exhaust (Flowmasters with 4" rolled tips). I would like to get all parts needed for the IRS swap if possible (exhaust, shocks, springs).

    The rear end is still on the car as I currently drive it. I would prefer to do a local swap (north Texas) since I'm not really sure how to organize freight shipping and guarantee receipt of the rear end on either end but if you've got a good idea on how to go about it, let me know. Obviously would negotiate cash on top for the IRS but an even trade would be acceptable:D

Share This Page