Want your Mustang in a magazine?

Red-One

Feb 12, 2004
We are in the process of launching a new Mustang magazine and we are looking for premium Mustangs for our first six issues. If interested, please submit one (1) picture or exterior, one (1) of engine bay, and one (1) of interior.

We are looking for a pure street car with unique modifications. For example, custom interior, car stereo, paint job, etc.

If interested, please send to [email protected]. You will be contacted in advance if your car is going to be used.

• Sponsors (?)

mycarsaleenniceday%20%281%29.JPG

mycarsaleenniceday%20%285%29.JPG

mycarsaleenniceday%20%282%29.JPG

mycarsaleenniceday%20%283%29.JPG

mycarsaleenniceday%20%284%29.JPG

mycarsaleenniceday%20%286%29.JPG

mycarsaleenniceday%20%287%29.JPG

Myniceengine.JPG

mytrunknice.JPG

mynitrousbottletrunk.JPG

I will have some pics next week! waiting on my new wheels :D

torque.....
Looks good! That was a clean install on the spoiler! Mine got hacked to heel,it didnt line up for crap. Only thing that is missing is some headlights! Have you been to the track since the nitrous install?

ICMAN said:
That is one sweet ride!! I have not seen you around town yet. Did Mike murillo do a tune also? :flag:
Yessir, custom tuned by the "man" himself. Awesome guy to sit and talk with as well. Check out this site ( www.lonestarstangs.com ) there's alot of local stangers from S.A. that post there. We set up gatherings and events like BBQ's, cruises, and whatever. Hope to see ya there..... :nice:
Sleepy1 said:
Nice car Firemanz...I keep forgetting you got rid of your Performance Red one. Do you ever miss the color? BTW nice avatar...how did you get the vortech logo in there???
I do miss it actually. It stood out, and when it was clean, the chrome and paint made the car look awesome. I had BlackRSX do some modding to the original .gif file I found on the web a while back (Thanks again Justin :flag: )

Lawrence

srdracingkevin said:
lol that's confidant..............................but put some pictures up let us tell u how "bad" it is...........( remeber guys this is all in good fun dont bash anybody!!!!!!!!!!!)

Yes Yes I was just joking around. Its probably magazine material but I am not done with the car yet so it will be 10x better in the next 2 years most work should all be completed on this car. Im going to try and link some pics up now.
Need better pics these 2 do the car no justice. I actually didnt wanna put them up because the car looks so much better than this and the pics suck but here they are for a baseline i guess you would call it...lol

Attachments

• other side hood up.jpg
    other side hood up.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 64
  • oh baby look so good.jpg
    oh baby look so good.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 84