**WANTED** 1973 Mach 1

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by joelizc, Mar 23, 2011.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. joelizc

joelizc New Member

I am searching for my my fathers 1973 Mustang Mach 1 that was sold a few years ago in Silver Spring, MD. I regret selling my father's car being it holds significant sentimental value to me, and it had been in the family for many years. It was one of my father's favorite cars. Unfortunatly, he passed away before he and I had a chance to finish restoring it. When it was sold, it had custom license plates that read as follows "MACHONE". It had its original paint scheme "gold glow",(code 6F). It was equipped with a 351C 4 Barrell (Q coded) 4 speed. Vin # 3F05Q173807.

If anyone has it, or knows of its whereabouts, please e-mail me. I know this whole thing sounds crazy, but as most of us know, cars can be very sentimental to us. Thank you everyone for reading this. -joe-

2. RedFive17

RedFive17 New Member

google?

I did a quick google search on the VIN and got a few hits, one even here on StangNet. I think there was even a youtube video with the same VIN, it was a golden colored 73 Mach 1. You might want to run the VIN through Google and see if that helps.

Here is one link, does mention the MACHONE license plate.
    Mach 1 Club - 1973 Mach 1 FOR SALE!

3. madwevl

madwevl New Member