Wassup from the dub

gbpack36

Nov 24, 2010
hey guys, I have an 89 LX 5.0 hatchback. It's got about 138k miles on it now. I'm actually going to school in Logan, Ut at Utah State, but the car is at my parents place in Green Bay, Wisc. I just went back for Thanksgiving and put a new starter, alternator, and battery in her and she is finally working. She is an auto, the overdrive is shot on this tranny, and I have a new one that I am putting in next time I go home, should help her quickness pick up lol. The brake rotors just rusted up on me, the car sat for too long. I'm trying to get some new toys ready for her next time I get home. I have 2 turbos, an intercooler and piping, a blow off valve, and a manual boost controller. Should have wastegate, downpipe, etc. all purchased by spring break. Go home, spend spring break making her purr. Hopefully can get some new headlights, and tails by then too, then top it off with a paint job. It should turn out to be a pretty successful spring break. Well, just wanted to stop by and say hi! My name is Chris, if anybody has any ideas, parts, or just conversation they want to send my way, just hit me up.

• Sponsors (?)