Water on Passenger Floor HELP

DEFWISH

Feb 25, 2006
Wichita, Ks
Tried searching a few times and still unsure of what to do. I have a pretty bad puddle of water on my passenger floor and it is not coolant. I didnt have any water at all until i started to use my a/c again. where do I start trying to fix this??

• Sponsors (?)

There's a little drain for the A/C that might have been plugged up. If I remember right, it's at the bottom of the passenger-side firewall near the exhaust manifold. Check and see if it's plugged.

There's a little drain for the A/C that might have been plugged up. If I remember right, it's at the bottom of the passenger-side firewall near the exhaust manifold. Check and see if it's plugged.

+1. It's a minor problem. See if there is a crack in the bottom of that HVAC box, or if that line is plugged up. Like Chythar said, it's a black hole on the firewall right above the passenger side exhaust manifold that drains out the condensation from the evaporator.

Kurt

Thanks for all of the replies! I am going to investigate everything mentioned, I'll post again soon.

** update. I checked everything out and the drain hole seems to be okay, cool air blows out from it. No visable cracks in anything up under there. the moisture reaches all the way up to the trans tunnel. under water pressure my pass. window has a tiny leak, but it doesnt seem like the issue . any more ideas?