Water Pump Hoses

• Sponsors (?)

If you can't get from local sources and the dealer no longer can get them. Have them go on their parts locater at Ford. Sometimes their is a dealer in the country that has some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems local auto stores don't have exact fits if u search by specific car but when doing a generic search some cone up that may work.

I guess I I can take my old ones in and compare. Is that what u guys do?

I just don't feel like spending a lot at lmr for these hoses. I would think there's a more cost effective option.

Thanks!

Those hoses are pricey anyway. I think it cost me around 60 the last time I did them. The cut to fit hoses are use correct shape but have an extra inch or two that need to be trimmed. Not a big deal.

I used to run a Oreilly store here in Daly City, Ca. Years back. I would take customers old hose back with me and match something a good 75 percent of time. Like my earlier post, if parts are discontinued from Ford, which they probably are. Have your parts guy or girl, go on their locater. You'd be surprised whats still floating around. Sometimes cheaper than original retail, because they want to move them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any hose of the correct diameter and pre-bent turns will work. All you need to do is trim the excess, and sometimes it can be 2 feet or more. Just ask the parts guy to take you back to all the hoses hanging in the back. Grab the one with the correct diameter and bend. Might be 12-15 bucks. Save the trimmed portions to use other ways, like making shields for lines and hoses that might need protection from chafing.

Yeah, that's it and the heater hose. Thanks for the info. I found out if you just search "heater hose" and "bypass hose" on advance autos site, they come up and are available locally.

I guess I just needed to search the correct part name/description.

Thanks for all the help!