WATS THIS? 2.3L ***S! U GUYS ARE GAY

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by 91coop, Dec 9, 2004.

1. GO BUY A REAL ****ING CAR..DRIVE YOUR 2.3 OFF A CLIFF AND BUY A 5.0 U ****S, HOW DO U ALL FEEL? YOUR DRIVING YOU WIFES CAR!

2. on behalf of some v8 owners, run out into traffic and stop breathing our air.

damn 2.3 hater.

some people just can't appreciate a good car. :notnice:

SOHC 281

3. Dude go spread honey on yourself and run through the woods. Nobody wants your crap here. I have a friend who has a 2.3L stang, and that thing is really nice. Dependable too.

4. Bring your car down and i'll introduce you to my wifes car. Sounds as if a 2.3 mite of spanked him and now hes ****sst.

5. :rlaugh:

I think a 2.3 guy did his girlfriend on the hood of his car and now he's ****ed at the whole 2.3 community.

this idiot is now pming with words that don't show up completely ^#*
    i guess he's trying to tell me something :rolleyes:

6. Man, I LOVE having 16 year old kids come in here and diss on everyone's cars! Time to have this little dork banned!

7. BAN THIS MOFO PUNK! I dont know if it was the fact that a 2.3 guy screw'd his girl or the fact that she is pregnant Hahahaha **** go away.

8. lol panzy ass 5.slow guys showing there IQ once again

I would say do an IP check and see if thats teh same person as that bluevenom person I owned a while back...

9. Quotes from our friend:
    :rlaugh: :owned:

10. This kid sounds like a real brainiac too...

11. I admit nothing ;)

12. First off all: Hooked on Phonics is your friend...

Second of all: What makes a 5.0L any better than a 2.3L? Any basis?

13. I told you not to do it. See? Now you got him all ****ed.
    Leave his mom alone as well. :nonono:

14. Ah nevermind...

15. OH YEAH AND I'M NOT MARRIED!

So there!

16. This guy is a complete tard. He obviously has never seen what a 2.3 can do that has the proper mods. I just read all of his previous posts and really needs to be banned. Red LX, you going to take care of it?

17. This has got to be one of those guys who ride my rear bumper all the time! Sorry, but I don't see any reason to get a speeding ticket with an N/A car!

And no I'm not married either(though I am hoping the Lord will soon bless me with a wife).

18. Please don't generalise... i'm a 5."slow" dude and I respect all kinds of mustangs, so stop the 5.0 bashing just based on a stupid prick.

19. I don't think anyone here bashed a 5.0 :shrug: The only car that got bashed is the 2.3

20. The only one here bashing the 5.0 is T3Al, and trust me, if we could get rid of him, we would have already. ;)
    Most of us over here like the challange of making the 2.3 fast, and suprising the hell out of people with the little engine. It isn't that hard really. A lot of us own both 2.3s and V8s.