WATS THIS? 2.3L ***S! U GUYS ARE GAY

• Sponsors (?)

Dr_EluSivE said:
4 wheel drums.

Dr.

:eek:

Ok I draw the line here. I love original cars/parts etc but I will not drive a all drum brake car :nonono: I love older cars like stangs etc but if I had one there would be a brake convertion in their very near future :D That is unless I only drive the car 2-3 times a year, but what fun would that be :shrug:

If you can't aford a convertion kit look into parts off a simular newer car. I did this once with my 68' Chevy, I found out that I could use any spindles, cals, rotors from any 73-87 Chevy truck. This did mess with the original look some since the older trucks had 6 lugs and the newer ( up till 99) used 5 lugs but I didn;t mind it much. So with that in mind you may can do the same but don't quote me.

1990BlueGT said:
Hey this isn't a dating forum, can we get back to bashing people who attack fellow mustang owners?
All I said was Hi. :shrug: Did I brake the law? :p
mr_woodster said:
we attempted to relay that back when this internetlove duo started...looks like we sure got through
:rlaugh:
Crovax said:
cuddle.gif
:nice: :)
1990BlueGT said:
you guys have to try a bit harder now
:rolleyes:
Pro-Hawk said:
I'm glad to see you're not being a stranger like me Anyways I just wanted to say hey and glad to see ya around the 2.3 threads again
:)

dude6595 said:
always has to be some moron at ever message board...and for your info i have a 5.0. not everyone wants 20 V8s, some like to save gas and some like to have 2.3l to fix up differently.

More like 20 4cl stangs, collect the whole set :D

The truth be known a 5.0 can get just about as good MPG as a 2.3L(T). It's all how the car is built and drove ;)