We have slowed down

• Sponsors (?)

i've been taking a break from the automotive stuff for the most part this summer. just too much going on in the kids' lives

that and world or warcraft
Chris. I just bought another computer for my son for the WOW...he and his mom, who lives in NC......get to hang out...from what i've seen it looks pretty cool.....damn blizzard downloading about gave my a stress attack....lol

lol i play wow some wat server are you on.

i play on feathermoon. i've really been addicted to half life 2 deathmatch.

but yea i'm gettin married and i'm flat broke trying to get ready for that so i dont really have any money for my poor stang. i'm just trying to pick things up one part at a time to slowly finish my build.

I know I haven't posted for some time. Got the '95 fixed up an running as well as she ever has, but couldn't take her with me to Oklahoma, broke my heart. She's still in Idaho, but I have my dad take her for a spin every once in while to keep her fresh. Got my 1993 Cobra with me here that I'm slowly getting back into shape and hope to do some autocrossing with it too.

I refuse to play that World of Warcraft game, I've heard stories about how addictive it is so forget that. Playing alot of Battlefield Bad Company and Tiger Woods 08 on the playstation network right now.

My Godness :eek:

Hello Steve :D

Good to see you are still kickin around :nice:

Here is a fellow who like me ;)
has been around the block more times than some :rlaugh:

I won't say who is older :nono:
but
His car is much quicker than mine :Word:
Don't be such a Lurker and speak up more from time to time :nice:

Grady

Hello my friend...
My car has been down for a couple months blew a front tire at 65mph and was happy when it finally stopped. :D bent some of the fender and took out the ground effects, put a dent in the top of the fender from the inside.:(

View attachment 305965

View attachment 305966

My brother Roy put it back as good as new!!

I did get to Texas fishing for a month this year..... Toledo Bend on the LA border.. Sometime I'll make it over near you:)

oh wow, didnt even see it! This kicks ass :spot:

BTW, aaron did u ever paint your car that two tone grey and black?:scratch:

I sure did, my friend, just waiting to get the new engine into Canada before I finish the project...it's been the slowest project ever, but soon....sooooon!

You should see the new color, it's quite impressive

haha...hey Paul, long time no see, how've you been?

Oh, for Nate...here ya go

GreyStang10.jpg