We have slowed down

• Sponsors (?)

I still pop in here once a week or two mostly to lurk. Since I've been busy with my 62' Chevy I've been over on the nova forums for the most part. I've also finished up a couple other projects in the last year or so, and actually didn't even drive my Cobra for a little over a year and now only drive it 1 or 2 days a week. If I didn't swith around cars now and then I think I'd go nuts. When I get my Chevy buttoned up for the most part I'll get more instersted in my Cobra again and will come back more often. Another thing, a lot of other sites out there say they're the best group of people on the net and although there are very good ones there's still nothing that compares to the atmosphere in here and everyone here in the 94-95 Talk section! :flag::hail2:

Being slower is good also because if we got a huge surplus of ricky racers in here the secion would go downhill in a bad way.

Don't worry about the slow down........We still have the best!!!:nice:

Here's a pic from last Saturday at my niece's wedding of my son's 95 and my 95 S351 #58

Tom

wedding002.jpg

Gee Grady, you getting lonely up there in D eff dubya? :D

Weather was kinda crazy down here.. we didnt get hit too bad in college station but my parents in houston got a ton of rain. Did Ike even show up in north texas?

Ike didn't do much here :shrug:

The wind picked up just a little with a few gusts to like 35mph

We got a bit of rain but like only 1/10 of an inch

The big blow was east of here like in Tyler and such :crazy:

I saw some pics on the news where it snapped huge Oak tees in half
and with others, it blew them over with all the roots exposed

Grady

Have you checked the 94/95 section of Corral lately, I usually look and then hit the classifieds...only 8 posts on the page and getting smaller every week.. I would say their gonna close that forum up from the looks... I dont even see any further then pg 1 ???

Have you checked the 94/95 section of Corral lately, I usually look and then hit the classifieds...only 8 posts on the page and getting smaller every week.. I would say their gonna close that forum up from the looks... I dont even see any further then pg 1 ???

I know what you mean Andy :eek:

Lately I've thought that place is very near death :(

Then again ... that place has N E V E R had the personal kind of
community like we got here

Grady