website probs???

1quik69

Apr 2, 2005
Has anyone been having trouble getting onto the board here? For about the past week, my response has been getting slower and slower when I'm on here. I keep getting "server cannot be found messages" just when moving from one item to another. I am having the same problem on one other site, but anything else I do on other sites is fine. It took me almost ten minutes to get to this form to type this. Thanks.

I've noticed that it seems to get alittle bit slow at times, and sometimes when I try to come hear, I get some page like plexcom.com or something like that...so at fight I though that maybe their domain expired and they forgot to buy it and someone bought it or they went over there hosting limit...but then I uses the forums.stangnet.com and it works fine. :scratch:

I have had no issues recently. :shrug:

If/when you get an error, document the specifics of it (what version of the browser you are using, time of the error, what you did, and the error message), and let us know. :)

The Green GT said:
Ive had trouble posting threads recently
If/when you get an error, document the specifics of it (what version of the browser you are using, time of the error, what you did, and the error message), and let us know.

Details will help solve problems. ;)

4u2nv said:
If/when you get an error, document the specifics of it (what version of the browser you are using, time of the error, what you did, and the error message), and let us know.

Details will help solve problems. ;)
I tried to post a thread, it took forever to load then went to a blank page and said done. It happend all times of the day. But for some reason it will let me post threads with the title of "test".There was no error message, and im using Firefox.

The Green GT said:
I tried to post a thread, it took forever to load then went to a blank page and said done. It happend all times of the day. But for some reason it will let me post threads with the title of "test".There was no error message, and im using Firefox.
I use FF at home and have zero issues with this site or other sites running vBulletin. :shrug:

What version of FF are you running? Are you using any extensions that might be fouled up?

4u2nv said:
I use FF at home and have zero issues with this site or other sites running vBulletin. :shrug:

What version of FF are you running? Are you using any extensions that might be fouled up?
Ive never had any problems either. Its version 1.0.7 and I dont have any extensions.

Just got one. Typed stangnet.com into internet explorer and I got this:

This is the Plesk™ default page
If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.

For more information please contact Administrator.

I had to then type forums.stangnet.com to come here. This happened 1 min ago.