Weird Line Lock Problem

Bigstang1

Founding Member
Aug 28, 2002
Massachusettes
i just got done plumbing and wiring in my moroso line lock i posted about a few days ago. everything went ok after i tracked down the nessessary fittings. I went to go give er a test and it went as follows. pumped the brakes a few time and held. pushed button and held. dumped cluctch and did a short burnout. when i released the button the brakes stayed engauged. They remanined locked untill i pumped the brake again then it released. I tried it several times and every time the same it wont release untill i tap the pedal. Anyone ever run across this before?

• Sponsors (?)

:shrug: Not qiet the same problem, But I have had the momentary switch short out before.

So The first time I pressed on the brake at a stoplight it kept them lock until I plessed and held the bottom, than it would release them.

Had to hold the botton all the way back home so the brake would not stay apllied everytime I hit the brakes to slow down or stop.

Question: you do have it going from the mastercylinder to the top hole of the linelock and than exiting the bottom hole to the brakes.

I suspect you have it backwards. Look at the instructions or find instructions. Summit posts instructions to various things on their site. Just find your L/L and see if they're there or go to the manufacturers site.

Yep had it on backwards. Wenmt through all the work of making new lines to install the solenoid between the master and prop. valve instaed of after the prop. valve and that didnt fix it. the solenoid is supposed to haev stickers on it indicating inlet and outlet but they were missing. flipped the solenoid over and works mint. thanks for the replays guys.