weld wheel question

trav_19

Oct 29, 2006
Jackson, MI
ok wondering what i want to do a friend has a set of 15x10 pro-star welds that i want badly they have brand new slicks on them but he dosent have the fronts so i would have to buy them new myself ..he wants 400 for the rear and that dont seem like a bad price to me but should i buy them or not i need someone elses input thanks

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i havent seen them personally but my friend has he took a set of all 4 and then told me about him having a extra set of rears still...and he dont ever drive his car so he has slicks and skinies so it can sit in his garage....lame!

update lol my friend that got the full set just called me his toilet upstairs broke over the weekend and now he needs some cash and he said its not like he would ever use the tires except for on the street so he said why dont you buy mine for 500 ...todays a good day :D

i picked them up today im like a kid at a candy shop haha i am soooo excited to go see my car and put these on it ...im wondering how bad it will look with the 4x4 stance i hope it kinda hides it since these have larger sidewalls :D

got them on and they look awesome....i did a test run on the street with the nitrous and they really grabbed good with the pavement im happy...and im sure it will be nice to shave the weight of my heavy 18's haha not exactly a track tire :D