Well, almost done, tonight is the night!

• Sponsors (?)

Looking good!!! Can't wait to see the new numbers that thing's going to put up on the dyno and track!
Hurry up and split the block, so you can put some real power down with the new one. :D
Might be getting too far into the future, but what are you hoping for power wise with the R block?

Chris95SVT said:
Ahhh.. the switches.. Wouldn't you like to know ;)
Blue = Low boost
Green = Med boost
Red = "Oh no you didn't just piss me off" type of chit
So basically, if a car is pulling on me, all I do is throw the red switch, bam go from 10psi to 15psi in the flip of a switch.
That setup took me about 2 days to wire up.

:hail2: :worship: :drool:
RC

Sounds good congrats! I see you guys are watching your weight with light beer. You might like this sight since it's coors light.

Coors Light 2.jpg

Coors Light 1.jpg

Chris, is variable boost controlled by an electronic boost controller, or is it some sort of mechanical setup. I was speaking with a buddy of mine who has a 420WHP '98 eclipse and I was telling him about my turbo lust and how I plan to build on for my '90GT. I told him I loved the fact that I could vary the amount of boost I'd run on the street versus the track and how nice it'd be to control this from inside the car and he told me that more and more people are getting away from the electrical boost controls and going to the newer variable mechanical setups. I have never heard of them until he told me but he said that its simpler to hook up, cheaper, and will allow a low and a high boost setting? Who are you running yours?

Thanks guys!!

Car sounds freaking good, I'm amazed. the base tune runs the car decent for having no time in it at all.. A/F was a little lean, but as the car warmed up, it richend right up, I love that FJO.

Now it's time to put the wheels on it, and put it on the ground for the first time since October!!! Yea!!!

Canary: All my boost controlling is done via the E-boost, as far as I'm concerned, the best boost controller on the market. It does practically everything but blow me while I'm driving. Look into it, I sell them for $415 shipped to people on TurboMustangs.com with great success.. All you need is patience wiring it in, and you'll be good to go..

go.rei GT said:
Looking good!!! Can't wait to see the new numbers that thing's going to put up on the dyno and track!
Hurry up and split the block, so you can put some real power down with the new one. :D
Might be getting too far into the future, but what are you hoping for power wise with the R block?

My ultimate goal is to make 800Rwhp with a street car. With that R block and some good internals with the heads that I already have, it should be possible..

Off topic quesiton. I know this car has no chance of being emmision legal but how is your car registered. Id like to have a car thats not a daily driver that I dont have to pass emissions with. Just curious.

Numbles said:
Off topic quesiton. I know this car has no chance of being emmision legal but how is your car registered. Id like to have a car thats not a daily driver that I dont have to pass emissions with. Just curious.

I kept the car registered. The CT emmissions programs is in turmoil right now, they are not testing any cars, so I'm ok for now, when it does come back, I kinda gotta plan :nice:

Well, there she sits, all it needs is some paint for the hood, and some tuning from Turbo People...

We had to notch the hood out for the intake, but not too bad, I'll have the body guys smooth that out..

Project Cobra, complete. :)

1hoodopen3.jpg

1parked.jpg