Well, as if I wasn't screwed up enough already,

Ozsum67

Too much thin air
Founding Member
Jan 6, 2002
Eastern Colorado
We're moving to Leadville, AKA the highest elevation city in the US. 10,2XX some feet above sea level. Gonna have some black plugs for sure now. May have to go to electronic ignition. Mama got a new Principal job there and we're moving in a few weeks. I'll be down for a while till I get plugged back in. Wish us luck. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Lucky dog! One my retired co-worker's wife was a superintendent for a school district, then got a new job in Salt Lake City making big bucks, then got a new job in Los Angeles City School district making really big bucks. My GF makes twice as much as me, but we still enjoy cruising in the Stang. Money isn't everything :rolleyes: . Have fun!

Ozsum67 said:
Actually, the water is pure. One of the benefits of being higher up than others. YOU get to drink our swill.

Nooooot meeeee! I live in Douglas County which has some of the best drinking water in the nation + we have an in house filtering deal. So I just fill up my nice little USMC water bottle that my OSO gave me and laugh at all the people who buy bottled water in down town Atlanta.