Well Guys, Its Time For the 32V Swap....Lets Talk $$$

• Sponsors (?)

ok well since he is set on going 4V, lets help him do it and do it right!

btw i have no idea what this all entails, but good luck! if you do do it, make a list and prices and a writeup and pass it on, im still interested in the possibilities.........

do the swap man.. if thats what you wanna do.. DO IT!!.. i personally stopped putting money into my motor because i'm going to do the swap after i blow my motor with a turbo....

phhh.. my friends went to big schools and paid big bucks.. .. i found a job at a vineyard paying 50K a year... and iz aint de smartst gy herrrr....$$$$:)

if i wanted to i thnk i could really find some california rich OC sucker to buy me car for $10,000.

I am REALLY good at finding OC douchbags to buy thing...i know if i tryed hard enought i could sell mine for $10,500....even though I KNOW thats not whats it worth lol

It seems you're intent on getting a 4V, regardless of how much power your 2V can make. I'd say sell your car and buy a Cobra instead of the swap. It will be a LOT less work and probably cheaper as well.

That's what I did, just bought a 96 cobra. Now I'm selling my 95. 4V feels so much better then my 5hoe does! 96-98 4V FTW :nice: B-heads love boost tiskid block = :D

Have fun with your 99+ hunt :lol: