well i decided to spend the riches

BELL

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2002
California
and bought me and my wife (just married) a 2007 V6 pony package black on tan Mustang. This puppy moves! Im really impressed with fords 4.0 v6, granted driving SVO's for the last 5 years has jaded me on performance. I was super pleased with the response from the v6. Now to add to the stable is an 07 V6 mustang. I picked this car up for 16000 ( cause i knew the owner of the ford store i bought it from :nice: ) Im gonna need some ideas to make it keep up with my two SVO's. NOTHING STANDS up to the SVO as far as Im concerned the wife drove my 84 when she got back from picking the new car up, said this thing is way faster and has a lot more torque then the V6. That almost made me blush!! however its a nice ride, the shaker 500 is nice and is loud. Im heading over to the v6 forums to find some exhaust and an intake. This is the first time Ive ever bought a new car! Just had to share my wonderful day with all of u. pics to come as soon as energizer desides to make a battery form a digi camera that last more the 5 mins....

• Sponsors (?)

The SVO is lighter, that's why it feels(or is) faster. ;)

My old man used to work with a guy who took his wife's '99 V6 5spd to the drags. It only had a few thousand miles on it, but he drove it like he hated it and IIRC was tearing off 14.60s.

Say, you ever get hassled by the smog Nazis with that FMIC?