Well, I did it.

stangboy999

Founding Member
May 10, 2001
Jacksonville, FL
Went and picked up my 2007 Alloy GT Premium this evening. I love this damn car, it's a hundred times better than I expected and the color is amazing. My jaw dropped when they pulled it out from the back. I'll post some pics in the morning when I can get some good pictures. :D

IMG_1027.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1027.jpg
    IMG_1027.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Sponsors (?)

Stangboy999 - nice ride, but then again, I'm biased!

I gotta admit, I bought my 07 GT in Alloy Gray thinking is was the dullest color in the lineup with hopes of just blending into traffic and not getting any attention. My 03 Mach 1 was Azure Blue and was the center of attention every where I went, and I grew tired of having the police do double-takes and all the ricers trying to race me.

While my Alloy Gray GT doesn't get the police and ricer crowd looking, it does draw a lot of compliments for the color - especially on a sunny day when the metallic in the paint is sparkling.

Five Oh, man I was thinking the same thing. I've only seen it in pictures.. .I figured it was a nice shade of grey similar to the Dark Shadow grey that was around back in the day. But when the dealer pulled the car from around back my jaw just dropped from the color. Even though the car was previously owend and had 8k miles, it was practically brand new. I couldnt refuse the deal.

Man.....the more and more I see the price you guys pay for really nice GT's, the angrier I get! That car would cost at least $5,000-6,000 more than that here in Canada and our dollar is currently higher than yours! :mad: