Well.. I finally did it..

^^^you hear that jason? You're cars gonna run like crap until you get it dyno tuned, so we gotta line em up at the strip before you go to Dynospeed so I can tell everyone I beat a Cammed 2V after you stall at the tree :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats,you will enjoy very much!!! :nice:
Some gave me some tips about how my car would run until i got it tuned,and it kind've worried me,because it was going to be a few days before it could've got a tune to make her run properly.Well,she idled obviously rough,but held a good idle,and didn't try to stall on me at all.Every car is different. :shrug: :)

McTeague said:
Its gonna sound awesome :nice:

Is that mechanic going to let you watch/assist with the install?

Yep.. I'm going to help with it as much as I can. He said I could do it all myself, but I said "oh no no.. You're the mechanic, i'm just a n00b. I just want to help and learn some stuff along the way" :)

helty said:
^^^you hear that jason? You're cars gonna run like crap until you get it dyno tuned, so we gotta line em up at the strip before you go to Dynospeed so I can tell everyone I beat a Cammed 2V after you stall at the tree

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

I haven't raced or done anything of that sort since the last time we were at the track. I rarely drive my car anymore, maybe once every other week.

timeless2 said:
Take the money you are saving on your install and....

TUNE IT AFTERWARD!!!

I'm going to order the XCal2 from MPH and get one of tim's mail-order tunes to hold me over until I can get the dyno tune. That way it won't be completely retarded until I can get up to Memphis. But i'll get it tuned as soon as they can get me in after the install, since i'll have all the money for everything by the time they get put in. But I won't let myself go past 3000rpm while i'm untuned just to be on the safe side.

DSG40thGT said:
Did your **** ship out mang??

Not yet... Not yet.. :(

I called VT Engines yesterday and they were finishing up that batch of VT Stage 2's that mine are coming out of and he said it should be shipping out at the end of the week. So i'm hoping to have them by next week sometime :)