Well, i guess i'll see you all later

mootang

Dec 5, 2004
texas
I'm leaving for boot camp tomarrow so i won't be on hear for a while. :flag: just thought i'd say bye. hopefully i won't miss anything to important. I'm dissapointed that i wont be able to see all the projects come together. i really want to see how the twin remote turbo project goes. well i'll see you all later.

good luck to everyone with there projects. hope all goes well. :nice:

later,
Scott

• Sponsors (?)

mootang said:
hows the weather been?

Well last week (tuesday/wednesday) we had some KILLER rainstorms. 5" wednesday, 4.5" thursday. That was here in killeen (1 hour north of austin, 2.5" hours north of SA). San Antonio is CONSTANTLY flooding when it rains a lot. But before that, it's been hot and dry for the whole summer. Although we haven't seen any 100+ days yet, so that's a plus.

anyone ever tell you hard part about AF basic is folding a t-shirt? GoodLuck man, it goes quick, I actally had a blast goin thru it as sick as that may sound. If you get the cahnce clean up the obstacle course after you run it, TI's don't watch, you can go run the obstacle course the fun. Do the graduation, that was kinda fun, considering the circumstances. And watch the girls, they get kinda rough looking after the second week. if you wear contacts or glasses...i was very discreet about wearing mine, TI never knew i wore lenses (you're supposed to wear the issued glasses) ...if that Ti finds out you wear glasses he'll make you wear the issued ones, not cool. It really ain't bad, I did it almost ten yrs ago, Still run into some of the guys that were in my flight. Don't worry about your hair, everyone gets the same cut. The showers in the morning were pretty funny, gotta get up and haul ass, no time for a smooth shave but you got to do it, guys walk out of there lookin like they just got knifed. Believe it or not, the basic training chow hall was the second best I've seen, 1st was at a top secret place in the desert, ran by civilians. If you do meet one of those girls from a sister flight...well, the dressing rooms at the BX your last week are known for their privacy. Good Luck man, just keep your mouth shut and don't volunteer for everything, you'll get by just fine

thanks for all the kind words. as far as the haircut i already have a #1 clip. and as far as the girls i already have one. thanks again this will be my last post for a couple months.

later,
scott

WhiteStallionGT said:
Damn, and I thought leaving for college this Friday sucked.

Good luck man. :flag:

Is it your first year? I always look forward to goin back to college. If it is your first year, enjoy it. I am gonna be in my senior year this year and I don't want it to end, I'd trade anything to do it all over again.

Mootang, good luck buddy, from what Hef5.0weisen said, it might not be that bad after all. :flag:

95riosnake said:
Is it your first year? I always look forward to goin back to college. If it is your first year, enjoy it. I am gonna be in my senior year this year and I don't want it to end, I'd trade anything to do it all over again.

Mootang, good luck buddy, from what Hef5.0weisen said, it might not be that bad after all. :flag:

Yup, first year at Virginia Tech. I really don't know what to expect.