Well...I kicked down for the TCP R&P!

The Dan

Jul 16, 2003
Orange County, CA
After going back & forth about what I wanted to do with my car for the last year, I finally have a game plan...Daily Driver/Sudo Resto Mod, no cutting, gluing, etc. With that being said I kicked down this week for my first real upgrade, TCP Rack & Pinion. I went the whole nine, got the KRC pump & everything. They shipped everything except the rack & pinion itself which is about 3 weeks out, so I'm told. My steering is pretty bad, 1" - 1 1/2" of play in the wheel and I've cranked the steering box nut as much as I can. The car has been completely gone through except for the steering. Nothing worse than a good looking car that steers like poo! Anyways, I'm going to attempt the job myself. After reading through the instruction manual it doesn't look too hard. If anyone in or near Santa Ana, CA wants to come over and lend a hand once I get everything I'm taking applications! :D Looks like two people might be very helpful. Total price tag for EVERYTHING....$ 2-8-0-0 , yo baby! As long as it handles like I'm being promised, I won't be too dissapointed about what I paid. I already have the shelby drop, so this r&p should make it a nice driver. We'll see, I'll keep you posted once I can give a good field report.

• Sponsors (?)