Well I went ahead and got my cobra, here are some pics of her

• Sponsors (?)

LB---June 9th is Morris---get it off of work. My pop comes over and we do a guys night out. Can't beat checkin out over 700 cars at once---well organized and lots of awesome rides.

I just put the tranny back in my car---appears tremec of mexico didn't shim it correctly from the factory causing a loss of the input shaft bearing.

Tj told me about your ride, gave mad props; in other words, he said it was awesome.

LB---June 9th is Morris---get it off of work. My pop comes over and we do a guys night out. Can't beat checkin out over 700 cars at once---well organized and lots of awesome rides.

I just put the tranny back in my car---appears tremec of mexico didn't shim it correctly from the factory causing a loss of the input shaft bearing.

Tj told me about your ride, gave mad props; in other words, he said it was awesome.

is that a sunday?

edit: its a saturday. ill be there.

is that a sunday?

edit: its a saturday. ill be there.

I saw that they just raised the price to 10 bucks to get in with a car. What happened to good ol five bucks?

Morris will pull in an easy 7G cash that night. I was the only Notch their last summer. Few foxes in between, but hatches and verts were only found.

I saw that they just raised the price to 10 bucks to get in with a car. What happened to good ol five bucks?

Morris will pull in an easy 7G cash that night. I was the only Notch their last summer. Few foxes in between, but hatches and verts were only found.

ya its mostly older cars. a couple years ago the only fox i saw was a 79 pace car.
phhh more than that. $10 a car and all those people buying food. that place was packed last time i went.

i might have some pictures of it.
found some!!

the real show was going on in the parking
00009642op.jpg

heres the fox.
00009770jx.jpg

Is it mainly older cars, they may not want a newer car like mine there

who cares, its a badass cobra. we should organize something to get there at the same time. and park all the mustangs together.

edit: there are newer cars there. but mainly old ones. you pay the fee to get in. they dont care what kind of car it is.

ya its mostly older cars. a couple years ago the only fox i saw was a 79 pace car.
phhh more than that. $10 a car and all those people buying food. that place was packed last time i went.

i might have some pictures of it.
found some!!

the real show was going on in the parking
00009642op.jpg

heres the fox.
00009770jx.jpg

Looks like manhattan car cruise, not morris.

Is it mainly older cars, they may not want a newer car like mine there

All cars are welcome if your a paying participant. There was an old beat ass 84 station wagon with a big 3.8 liter non-turbo; so I could easily see your Term getting in.

I'm off to Colorado!!! Maybe I can get some pictures of old classics out there.