Well.. It's finally done..

May 20, 2005
Arkansas
Yesterday me and a few friends installed SLP LT's on my car!

I just wanted to say "Thanks!" to all of those that helped with the install. It was me, Helty, DSG40thGT, Tangerine96GT, Helty's girl, and an LS1 F-body owner that we know from some AR forums.. Also Csledd provided some VERY important info that proved to be very useful! :flag:

It was a very long day, lots of stress and lots of work.. but we knocked that chit out and the end product is awesome!!

While I was at the Ford Dealership getting an alignment, some of the mechanics came over and even told me that "whoever did these headers did an awesome job.. everything is sitting just right, the K-member isn't off at all.. that was a great job man, you can't even tell anyone ever touched it." :D

We deleted the EGR while we were in there.. I'll be getting a dyno tune tomorrow morning at 9am at Dynospeed Racing in Memphis, I can't wait to see what it puts down!!

Here are some pics of the headers..

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

I'll get a video of it later on for you guys and gals! :SNSign:

Attachments

• DSC00204.jpg
    DSC00204.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00206.jpg
    DSC00206.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00207.jpg
    DSC00207.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Sponsors (?)

looks good man,.. let me know if you have any trouble with the 02's not getting hot fast enough. My LT's have caused us some tuning trouble because of the placement. I am considering switching. We fixed it by wrapping the headers... but I would like to find some that dont require that.

blubullett said:
looks sick. hows the seat of the pants difference?
He doesnt know yet, lol. Hasnt gotten it tuned since installing the cams so he's staying out of it until then, which is tomorrow morning.

He should report back with Dyno numbers between 9-11am, but I'll let him give you all the news. I think he has a legit shot at 300rwhp. His cars always been pretty strong.

VERY nice :D. Jasons always online....but he isnt right now....I bet hes outside listing to the car :D. probably going to crank the car up, crawl into the trunk and go to sleep listening to the rumble. LOL.

Well mang...I hope you hit 300RWHP tomorrow. I think its going to be VERY VERY close. Have your tuner turn off the EGR, as it will most likely set off the check engine light.
I think im going to delete mine as well, I dont feel like trying to make it fit the new headers lol.

Awesome dude. They are a PITA though aren't they!!!! That's the only reason I hate my L/T's. The next time I have to do a clutch I might change to BBK's. Can you remove the tranny without loosening one of your headers with the SLP's?