Well.. It's finally done..

stangGT97 said:
this will be you-

"dude my fckin shift knob fell off and I forgot to double clutch, I woulda whipped you otherwise"

It wouldnt be a bad idea just to see if you can get corrected #s though just to see what it can do on a good day

And the floorboard fell out causing drag on the dyno.

• Sponsors (?)

his numbers should be sae corrected, but i dunno.. i can tell you that right now my car feels like butt too cuz its so damn hot/humid. i think if i raced a honda civic i'd get whooped :(

speedfreak98r said:
I already saw that one Helt. Make one of you romping on it. Jason's too. :SNSign: wants to see it!
haha, will do. If I head to the track with him this weekend we'll get some of his passes. Not gonna run the Bullitt yet, too hot for my liking w/o an IC.

Look for some fresh vids late Sat. night or Sunday. Those cams are enough to make :SNSign: cry. :nice:

csledd said:
his numbers should be sae corrected, but i dunno.. i can tell you that right now my car feels like butt too cuz its so damn hot/humid. i think if i raced a honda civic i'd get whooped :(

I know exactly what you mean.. It felt like the difference between 3.27's and 4.10's going from 100* weather to 70* weather that day.. it was nuts!

streetstang03 said:
you guys sound like a bunch of ricers w/ all your excuses

:jester:
lol.. Thats what I dont want anyone thinking, I'm not trying to make any excuses to save my ass.. but it was so damn hot and thats exactly what the tuners were saying, plus mine wasnt sae corrected right :(

helty said:
haha, will do. If I head to the track with him this weekend we'll get some of his passes. Not gonna run the Bullitt yet, too hot for my liking w/o an IC.

Look for some fresh vids late Sat. night or Sunday. Those cams are enough to make :SNSign: cry. :nice:

Backup from teh Helt! :hail2: :hail2: :drool:

time for an alteeza shot
HPIM0353.jpg

Attachments

• HPIM0353.jpg
    HPIM0353.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 48