Well, MY car has a penis.

• Sponsors (?)

i guess i missed the who picture deal, oh well...dollar short , hour late...i guess a Welcome is due, Welcome ExplodingTurtle. We are all friends here, we dont stalk people from pictures or anything (weeelll...maybe crovax;)) ...i havent exaclty got to the private area of my car, but i know its a she...just look at all dummy lights, just like a girl ...check engine light flashes for no reason, with no trend, and when u finnally learn to ignore her, she blows a head gasket ;) how much more like a woman can she get!(rhetorical)

keep it real
-wood

mr_woodster said:
i guess i missed the who picture deal, oh well...dollar short , hour late...i guess a Welcome is due, Welcome ExplodingTurtle. We are all friends here, we dont stalk people from pictures or anything (weeelll...maybe crovax;)) ...i havent exaclty got to the private area of my car, but i know its a she...just look at all dummy lights, just like a girl ...check engine light flashes for no reason, with no trend, and when u finnally learn to ignore her, she blows a head gasket ;) how much more like a woman can she get!(rhetorical)

keep it real
-wood
:rlaugh:

to pretty much everyone who replied:

I'm sure he probably wouldn't spaz out about it cuz he's a great guy and all, but it's just the fact that he didn't have control of it that isn't fair and I didn't want to upset him considering I was the one who posted it in my journal and then put the link to my journal in my profile here (Which is gone now). I've known some people who got really mad about these things and I'm not exactly sure how he would react, so I just figure it was safer to ask for it to be taken down.

Nothing against you guys, you're all really great and I know nothing bad would happen. I'm sure he does too :p but its not really my decision (or stingers for that matter :p) weather there are pics of him here or not. He probably wouldnt care and I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but like I said, I don't think its up to me.

So, thank you for taking it down.

Mike SVOR said:
so just post pictures of you then. :shrug:

What's the big deal?

Do you want others to post pics of themselves first?

c'mon people, back me up here. post away :flag:

Oh, it's really not that big of a deal.

But, think about it this way: if I had wanted a picture of myself on the forum, I would have posted one when I was asked for one, but I didn't, now did I? :p

WHen did StangNet become "Young and the Restless?" Im Exploding Turtle's BoyToy, And yes, as you can see, I have a Stang :D. Now as for the whole pic thing, its no big deal, I don't really care who sees what I look like, as long as you get my GOOD SIDE :D Anywho, I don't even know which pic was posted, but as I have said before, I don't care. Sheesh.

toadstang said:
WHen did StangNet become "Young and the Restless?" Im Exploding Turtle's BoyToy, And yes, as you can see, I have a Stang :D. Now as for the whole pic thing, its no big deal, I don't really care who sees what I look like, as long as you get my GOOD SIDE :D Anywho, I don't even know which pic was posted, but as I have said before, I don't care. Sheesh.

yeah... well youve cared beforfe :shrug:

toadstang said:
I don't even know which pic was posted,

hehehe

attachment.php

Attachments

• draw.JPG
    draw.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 245
Crovax said:
Wheres your pic Mike?
damn, I thought I burned them onto CD, but they're on my old drive.
I'll post one soon.
I have a 5:00 meeting and then I'm off work!

I posted it here a while ago. It was a pic of me and my bro in the keys when we caught a big ole cobia and some dolphin.
It aint there anymore.

This is the first I've seen this thread since it was posted...it's down though. Didn't figure it would cause a big stink considering it took all of two seconds to find. I would have removed it as soon as you requested had I been online sooner. Sorry

Stinger