well my fan just took a *****

95StocK50

Dec 19, 2002
Idaho
I was just driving around and everything was g2g and then I went to gtech my car... Everything went well except a gteched a 14.9 @ 98 mph (I hate Idaho's elevation) Then driving back to my place I started to smell like something electric was burning so I shut my fan off and made it home and that thing was just smoking when I opened up the hood. So a new one is in the mail...probably due time because the 351 is going in soon and I don't need that to happen with that thing in there.

just ranting.

nathan

• Sponsors (?)

This must be contagious. You're the 3rd one, including myself whos fan gave up this week. I was sorta glad it happened though. Got a new fan setup from the dealer, threw a fluidyne in, and did some other stuff. Runs nice and cool now.

have you guys checked at Ford Dealership to see if you have the recall on your fans? Some of the 94/95's had a fan recall on them, something about them not working right. I just had it done on mine last week, I never had overheading problems but they said according to my vin # that I was egible for the recall.

Striped5.0 said:
have you guys checked at Ford Dealership to see if you have the recall on your fans? Some of the 94/95's had a fan recall on them, something about them not working right. I just had it done on mine last week, I never had overheading problems but they said according to my vin # that I was egible for the recall.

I will go on monday to see if has been done or not