Well the wife sent me to the dog house look what happen

Here are some pics after I finished the VV Cobra Brake kit on the front, while i was in there I did the 1in UCA drop and built a set of OTP roller spring perches. What do you think of the height? Next up will be the VV rear disc kit and get it all plumbed up.

magnums012.jpg

magnums011.jpg

magnums010.jpg

Attachments

• magnums012.jpg
    magnums012.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 119
  • magnums011.jpg
    magnums011.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 127
  • magnums010.jpg
    magnums010.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice pics. How easy was it to do the UCA drop. Did you have to remove the UCA from the ball joints? What type of leaf springs do you have in the back? Are they stock height?

lower the back a lil more and put a 275/40:nice:

The front looks perfect. The rear needs to be a little bit lower, and put some serious tire back there!

Definantly going lower in the rear when I do the rear disc swap shortly, and fatter rubber in the rear will be a must.

Nice pics. How easy was it to do the UCA drop. Did you have to remove the UCA from the ball joints? What type of leaf springs do you have in the back? Are they stock height?

I took the upper arm completely out and had John (great guy to deal with) at opentracker rework them for me. Built a set of his roller perches and drilled the holes while everything was apart. Check out http://home.bresnan.net/~dazed/drop, great gut to deal with also. The rear springs are supposed to be from grab-a-trak not sure if they are stock height or not though.

looks great man! Pure secks! Thought about getting some zinc dipped rotors? Get in trouble again so you can complete the stang! :D

Thanks everyone. Will probably look into the zinc rotors after I get everything working the way I want it to. Yea I gonna try and get in trouble again shortly. :crazy:

Well I wasn't bad this time, but it was my B-day this weekend so the SWMBO decided that it was alright for me to take some time away from the holiday duties and do some things to the car. We finished the rear axles and test fitted the rear rim.

magnums015.jpg

magnums016.jpg

magnums011-1.jpg

magnums010-1.jpg

Attachments

• magnums015.jpg
    magnums015.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 122
  • magnums016.jpg
    magnums016.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 125
  • magnums011-1.jpg
    magnums011-1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 115
  • magnums010-1.jpg
    magnums010-1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 130
Good looking car! How wide are your wheels? Thanks.

Thanks, I'm using wheels that are b/s for 99-04 mustangs, 8" on the front and 10.5" are on the rear. Using 245/45/17's on the front and hoping either a 315/35/17 or 285/40/17 will work on the rear with some fender rolling.

looks good man. i think you need more rubber in the front too though, like maybe a 255/40, that would look really sweet with the 275's out back.

Thanks, I'll have to check that size out with one of those on line wheel calculators, but I think they might be too wide.

:) exactly what i thought!

is there a patron saint of mustangs???

Those rims look great on the Mach ! Good job and the color is awesome. :nice:

Thanks guys, its been slowly coming together.

Thanks, I'm using wheels that are b/s for 99-04 mustangs, 8" on the front and 10.5" are on the rear. Using 245/45/17's on the front and hoping either a 315/35/17 or 285/40/17 will work on the rear with some fender rolling.

Thanks, I'll have to check that size out with one of those on line wheel calculators, but I think they might be too wide.

Thanks guys, its been slowly coming together.

i'm running 245/45's on my 69 right now and i think there's plenty of room for the 255/40.

It's a matter of personal taste, but I am a believer in thicker sidewalls. I think that you are not able to fill the fenderwell openings because of these lo-profile tires.

By going to a taller tire you will achieve a better balance. But as long as you happy with your combo... :)