well, there goes my health...:(

Superhereaux

chicks make me feel inadequate
Founding Member
Jul 30, 2002
South Texas
they just opened up a taco bell right next door to my work today

and by right next door i mean literally 20 feet away. you can talk to the people at the drive thru window at normal conversation levels. maybe too close?:shrug:

normally this wouldn't be a big deal because i despise taco bell but today we decided to head on over after work and i don't know if it was the fact that i was starving (they say hunger is the best spice) or the fact that it was actually pretty good. i havent had any real mexican food since i moved out here 7 months ago so that might have something to do with it, i don't know

i got the #1, burrito supreme with a taco :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Man... taco bell isn't real mexican food. :( Sorry to bust that bubble. It's... americanized mexican food, at best!

That being said, I love some of it. Actually, I get the #1 almost everytime I go in there too! :nice:

Red03Mustang said:
Man... taco bell isn't real mexican food. :( Sorry to bust that bubble. It's... americanized mexican food, at best!

yeah, i know:)

were going again tomorrow for lunch (do they have breakfast?) and i think i'll try the mexican pizza. Tell me thats not authentic mexican food!!!!

crunchrwap supreme, good to go.

the ceaser stuft burrito is also good, but sometimes they put in too much chicken and not enough lettuce and its not much of a ceaser anything but chicken and dressing.

and cant go wrong with some steak nachos bellgrande for a little pick me up.

I like the chalupas steak or chicken doesn't matter. I was on the road for my job and I was eating at taco bell a few times a week. It got to the point I was expensing a fortune to eat there.

Do there have Chipotle where you guys are at? Its a little more expensive but it seems more authentic than Taco Bell.

Chipotle is the chit! I have only eaten there once because they don't have one near my house but it was good. For those of you who have never been there before its like a subway only with tacos and burritos.

Damnit you guys i'm trying to do good and now i'm gonna have to go to Taco Bell. Damn Diet

went again today, twice:)nonono: )

didn't get the pizza as planned so i settled for the grilled stuft burrito. wasn't too bad. the double decker tacos aren't too bad either and the quesadillas are surprisingly good (again it was after work the second time we went and i was starving)

and yes chipotle is the CHIT!!
there's only one here in vegas that i know of and it's about 20 min away but sooo worth it. might go this weekend:nice: