Well this kind of sucks...

herooftheday97

Mar 30, 2005
I've been planning on getting the GT Mustang by Christmas '06 at the latest. But now I'm trying to getting into grad school for the fall semester and will have to get loans. After that's over, a house for the fiancee (will be wife by that time). So my earliest possible date to get a Mustang may be Christmas '08, unless I can find a way to make things work and by that I mean a seriously low car payment per month. While I'm dissapointed by this, I'm more worried that by '08, they will have changed the retro look of the Mustang, which is the biggest reason I want one.

Anyone have any encouraging stories about how they were able to make things work out in tough times?

• Sponsors (?)

I say buy it now, life is short and if you wait t'il 2008 or later you'll probably end up not buying one. Marriage, kids, mortgage and all the other responsibility's of life will be in the way. If you can find a way to do it and you really love the car, go for it. I love the new mustangs and Im glad i didnt buy one sooner because this is the best one yet.Hope this helps

herooftheday97 said:
After that's over, a house for the fiancee (will be wife by that time).

You're not even married yet and you've already conceded the house you don't yet own to her.

You need an additude adjustment.:lol:

351CJ said:
You're not even married yet and you've already conceded the house you don't yet own to her.

You need an additude adjustment.:lol:

Ummm... need a place to live, ya know? No need for an attitude adjustment as I have reality on my mind and responsibilities. I'm just trying to make things work out so I can get a Stang.

How many loans do you really want to juggle? Kind of depends on your income and how secure you feel in being able to maintain it. But I don't think we'll see any significant changes to the S197 for a while.

I AGREE, I DONT SUSPECT ANY MAJOR CHANGES SOON. THE CAR IS SELLING SO WELL FORD DOESN'T NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING.

I AM SELLING ANYTHING I CAN GET MY HAND ON, EBAY IS GREAT.
I ALSO SOLD MY QUAD AND I STARTING A NEW SPEED SHOP BUSINESS HERE IN LAS VEGAS.

GOOD LUCK:nice: