Well this yrs only major project is about complete....:)

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Well arrival of the baby has changed EVERYTHING!! I love it, really do!!!...only major change for me was not being able to spend a huge amount of time (and yes sometimes money) working on the car as I have in the past. This yr I allowed myself only two add ons....I decided on 1. Definately ceramic the LT's..they were BRUTAL and came back worth every penny and then some..and them some more. 2...well I'll post a couple pics, see if you can see it??? Pretty pumped about trying this out at our local 1st annual Windsor mustang club/dyno day.....:) I'm trying to be covert with the install but hate hiding something I waited so long to have :SNSign:

two.jpg

thre.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the Nice words :). Well she's already at 310ish/345TQ as is so I figure running a light hearted centerforce stage 2 and a higher milage tranny I might best keep things somewhat reasonable with the 75 pill. I will not be running a purge or window switch this yr....simply not in the budget, I figure as long as I only engage in 2nd over 2500 it should be more than fine...I don't track race or street race at all. A nitrous tune is set for the 27th and I hope to see somewhere around 360-370 but SAFE...next yr I'll step it up undoubtedly but I want to experiment first. Not so much the HP I worry about its what I've heard to expect in the torque Dept...T-5 with miles might not love the big hit much...figure with 340TQ plus the nitrous it won't take much to hurt her.

Thanks my friend..compliments from guys like you mean alot to me(and from everyone on here for that matter), your car in my opinion is just TOPS>>>TOPS in our hobby :)...and yes you as well Dave...right there with the best of em.

There are a lot of cars on here that are just beautiful. All a little different which is what is great about our hobby. We all have the same love of Foxes, and they give us the opportunity to customize them to our own tastes.

I appreciate the compliment, but there are so many tastefully done cars on here, it would be impossible to say one is tops over another.

You people make me sick.

I started coming here to chat with fellow mustang owners and now look at me.... I'm investing all this time and money into my stang because you people have all this shinny bad ass chit and I want it too!!!

Oh yeah, Looking good D :nice: