Well, what is your winter project this year?

Kdubslugga

Jun 7, 2003
Akron, OH
Yep, time to put em away for the winter, for us Northerners anyways. Just seeing what everybody plans on doin to there ride this winter? All Im adding is Cobra R Calipers front and back and some Zinc coated cross drilled and slotted rotors, 13" and 11.65" Also need to have a bearing replaced on the Vortech. Other than that pretty slow winter

• Sponsors (?)

Well if all goes as planned mine is gonna roll out of storage in the spring like a different car...fresh paint, new interior, a few more go fast goodies. I'll just be happy to drive it again.

i have it up on jack stands now. had the wheels rebalanced and tightened up a loose exhaust. While its up I have subframe connectors that I should put on and I started looking at how to run a turbo. Just trying to figure out if Im mentally prepared to dig into another big project.

my car might be getting new rad hoses, AC delete, a new dimmer dial and if i can get the parts a e-fan of some kind.
her car gets a tuner new rear tires and hopefully some body and paint work.

So far I have planned to add Strange Engineering shocks/struts, FRPP B springs with new isolators, and MM full length sub frame connectors. I'm hoping it will ride and drive like a whole new car because it all original right now. The SFCs will go one first and then the rest when I get the springs and rear shocks.

After tax returns, freshen up the stock short block and go H/C/I. Looking to "break the mold" and make a little more than 300rwhp. By little, I mean hopefully a lot. :D Let's just say the heads and intake I'm looking at would be happy on top of a 347-363 stroker...

Also, the car is getting a 130A alternator conversion as of now. Just need to finish up the wiring. I hate soldering.

Mine isnt all car project,but mine winter plans are 1:finish getting custody of my daughter.2:get a bigger house.3:finish the turbo and tuned. and yes in that order. peace

john:p

2008F35015.jpg

2008F3503.jpg

2008F3502.jpg

Waiting on my tuner, then i can install my exhaust shooting for 600rwhp and 1200rwtq :D
Fox is getting another 347 with AFR 185 comp ports shooting for 400rwhp
Its been a blessed christmas so far :banana:

re doing my rear suspension right now... rear is laying on the gound. just need to find a impact socket i can get in to get the driveshaft bolts off. just bent the only 12pt 12mm boxend wrench i had

Get the engine back together, again.. mach 1000 amp and sub install to augment the mach 460 in there now, Cobra front brakes, New 94-97 Cobra wheels, Fix the sagging headliner, New black sunvisors, 99-04 rear seat to match the fronts, new A/C compressor, Install the V8 Cruise modulator so I can have working cruise, and some body work...

Wife's 90 notch -
5-lug conversion (2001 GT stuff from my 93). Keep the 4cyl,full exhaust finally, springs so it does not sit like a truck.