Went for a ride in a ...............

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
380 Roush Stage III ( 2004 ) :drool: :drool: :drool:. My god what an awesome car. Car was also signed by Jack Roush ( not sure if there all like that ). I was just crusing around yesterday and I saw it sitting there w/ a for sale sign on it so I stoped by to look at it. The guys son was out there while I was looking at it. He came up asking a few things about my car and asked if I wanted to check out the Roush, I said hell yes. After poping the hood and drooling over the interior he took me for a spin. Damn that blower is freeking LOUD!! and it pulls sooooo nice, it got up to 110 like nothing did not even feel like it was going that fast and the thing stops on a dime. The guys dad wants $35,000 for it after paying $55,000 for it. Cant remember what the mileage was but who cares the car was mint. What better way to have a 4th of july weekend then getting go for a spin in some American Muscle like a Stage III Roush Mustang :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

My boss has one of them it is a 2003 with less than 2k miles on it, black with gold stripes. Anyway it did not impress me too much bone stock as it only put down 317 to the wheels. now after a little port work on the blower and some other bolts ons it is pushing 450 rwhp and 505rwtq. We also had to put in a regular 2003 GT computer in it because Roush Engineering removes the chip socket off the board. Damn secretive batards.

$35k not too bad a price on that car either.