Votes: 3 6.3%
  • G

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

Great68

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
Victoria BC
Going to be printing 8x10 size pics and sending away to family members.

A
IMG_0094.jpg

B
IMG_0102.jpg

C
IMG_0105.jpg

D
IMG_0110.jpg

E
IMG_0112.jpg

F
IMG_0116.jpg

G
IMG_0119.jpg

And here's one with me being proud:

IMG_0098.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Sponsors (?)

If it really is for family, send 'em the one of you being proud. When I look through family albums (mine and others'), I always think why is there just a random pic of a gorilla (from a zoo trip). Or a random car picture? The older I get the images with people in them seem to become more meaningful.

But, if you're looking to send a pic of the just the car, I really like G a lot, but the darkness of the image made me feel it was missing something, so I couldn't resist sexin' it up a bit. I didn't do a great job, and they're subtle, but I think bit of touch up can really help the color of the car pop. I did a couple other things just for fun too, like the headlight and marker light, and lowering it a bit. But I think G definitely gets my vote anyway. :nice:

If you're mostly sending this to family and friends, use the one with you in it. Otherwise, I like C because of the simple background. All the others have too much in the background to draw your eye away from the car, especially the one with the helicopter in it. :notnice:

DarkBuddha said:
If it really is for family, send 'em the one of you being proud. When I look through family albums (mine and others'), I always think why is there just a random pic of a gorilla (from a zoo trip). Or a random car picture? The older I get the images with people in them seem to become more meaningful.

But, if you're looking to send a pic of the just the car, I really like G a lot, but the darkness of the image made me feel it was missing something, so I couldn't resist sexin' it up a bit. I didn't do a great job, and they're subtle, but I think bit of touch up can really help the color of the car pop. I did a couple other things just for fun too, like the headlight and marker light, and lowering it a bit. But I think G definitely gets my vote anyway. :nice:

I gotta say that lowering it does make a helluva difference. Makes me go hmmmm cause I haven't set mine on the ground yet to see what kinda stance it will have. I have the 1 inch drop from the springs....didn't do the Shelby drop.

As far as the pics go...if you want to showcase the car. Then I like B. It's a beautiful backdrop for a beautiful car. The guys are right though...family likes to see people in the pics...gives it some context. And you will look back on that pic and remember when you had hair :rlaugh:

Picture A has the most interesting perspective from an artistic standpoint since it isnt the typical eye level shot. The lighting isnt ideal, though.

Far and away the best car-only picture is D. It has the best lighting and reflection from the car. It shows off the flawless body and paint. Unfortunately, thats all it shows. You are out of the picture. If you're sending this to family, do like the others said and give them the one with you in it. It is also a well rounded photo with nice early morning/late afternoon lighting and good detail.