35th Anniv Went over to......

Discussion in 'Special Production' started by VOORHEES, Dec 29, 2004.

1. VOORHEES

VOORHEES Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy Mod Dude

IMBOC.com(Bullitt Club) and did a search with "35th" as my search word. They(some) were certainly opinionated about how the 35th was a "weak" special edition. So, I defended it and they got all ****y and deleted the topic.
    Touchy folks.
    -Jason

2. 87horsepower

87horsepower Founding Member

Jason, sorry you feel that way about it. The thread you responded to was an old thread and as I recall, maybe two people made the comment that they thought the 35th cars were not all that special. I don't think alot of people are even aware of the "35th." You were pretty quick to say the Mach 1 had stolen the Bullitt's thunder and in my opinion try to belittle it like your felt your car was belittled. Two people do not make up an entire site and most are not touchy as you say.

Peace

3. T8ERS

T8ERS Member

That's why I miss mustang35th.com. It was "our" site. :(

4. Red9935thGT

Red9935thGT Member

Miss?!?!?!? Is it not going to be back up sometime?!?!?!? I WANT IT BACK!!!!!! PLEASE PUT IT BACK UP!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!?????????? WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

5. T8ERS

T8ERS Member

Well, the hurricaine that wiped out the server in Florida was a LONG time ago and the page still has not returned to it's former glory. I've emailed David a couple of times now with no response. Perhaps Jason knows more. :(

6. VOORHEES

VOORHEES Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy Mod Dude

I didn't quite belittle the Bullitt, merely stated that the Mach had stole some of the Bullitt's thunder, which is the truth. I 've even heard Bullitt owners admit it.As the 05 does on the Mach. This does not in any way belittle the car. And I was solely responding to those two individuals that spoke ill of the 35th. It may have been an old thread, but thats what the "search" feature is for, searching for old threads.
    -Jason

BTW, As for mustang35th.com....I have no new updates for you on its status. I will contact David and see whats up and report back.
    -J

7. smokin'Red35th

smokin'Red35th Member

i have had a few people question the "special-ness" of the 35ths. Some may not see them as being "special" but i certainly do. thats really all that matters in the end.
    My car is not, and never will be "just another mustang"