Went to an Autocross Event!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by DFG 5OH, May 22, 2005.

1. I went to Fort Knox air strip today for the SCCA Autocross event. WOW, i've never been to a race (drag or autox) but this was SOOO much fun. The best part about it was they let you just ride along with everyone, so i just walked from car to car, riding with everyone. Everyone was really cool, and nice, it was laid back, and nobody cared if you rode with them. I rode in come cool stuff.

heres some pics, enjoy!
    AutoX1.jpg
    AutoX2.jpg
    AutoX3.jpg
    AutoX4.jpg
    AutoX5.jpg
    AutoX6.jpg
    AutoX7.jpg
    AutoX8.jpg
    AutoX9.jpg
    AutoX10.jpg
    AutoX11.jpg
    AutoX12.jpg
    AutoX13.jpg
    AutoX14.jpg
    AutoX15.jpg
    AutoX16.jpg
    AutoX17.jpg
    AutoX18.jpg
    AutoX19.jpg

Attached Files:

2. looks like fun

3. i've wanted to do autox, but need a stiffer suspension first...

looks like fun man

4. nice ass lol

5. You gotta ride in whatever car you wanted!!!

thats bad ass dude :D

6. :stupid: :D

7. yea, thanks guys, i'm seriously thinking of taking my car and just see what it does :D i'm sure it wont be much.

8. ha, you guys are funny. but it's true

9. AMEN brotha.......

10. Dude ill tell you this we have a former police training facility that we go use every once and a while. Oval track with a drag strip on it. so we did some racing on the oval, you'd be suprised how much fun you can have on that. I was in a 94gt at the time that only had a full exhaust and 3.90's and it was awesome. Take yours out for some auto X fun its a ball.

11. Where was that at in KY?

12. That's awesome, I've always wanted to go to one of those.

My favorite ride has to be that blue moped. Did that guy let you ride with him?

13. this time it was in Fort Knox, they'll be back in Nashville, where it usually is at the end of june.

14. TROLL

Attached Files: