Went to Racetrack Times....

blackstangt

May 31, 2004
ny
I ran a best of 13.1@107
It was about 55-60deg F at about 9pm
How much better can i go on street tires during the day, i got 9 runs in, so this was about as good as it was going, problem is, i don't know my best 60' because the laser broke. Before this I ran a 13.4 with a 2.079 60' @ 106 mph. I'm moving from NY to FL for school. I might run it down there. The car is built to use drag radials w/ no problem. Even slicks would work. How fast could i get it with these. my race weight was about 3100 plus me 150-170lbs. I need to get new quad shocks, since i removed them when i did suspension(broken). sunny day, 12's? quads/drag radials/fiber hood/skinnies/battery relocate low 12's?

• Sponsors (?)

I think its safe to say that if you put on the quads and the drag radials you could hit high 12's. The fiber hood, battery relocate and skinnies would help but I doupt it would be enough to really notice. With some good traction, you should be able to get off the line faster and improve you times.

don't fail to realize that its hot as hell in florida, temp and humidity affect track conditions severely. so while u may get 12's in ny don't expect the same in fl. i'd also look into getting a good set of LCA's to go with those dr's if i was u man.