went to summer-nationals at etown today....

• Sponsors (?)

MysteryMachine said:
I went to the Keystone nationals years ago at Maple Grove. They had all the different cars there it was awsome. The top fuel i think it was burnt like hell in your eyes when they fire up the cars in the pits
yea my lil 8 yr old bro came with us, and went back to the pits like 30 min after they finished with top fuels, and so we caught all of em starting up, and he started to cry cause the nitro hurt his eyes so much, but he couldnt plug his ears and rub his eyes at the same time.......so i went deaf for about 10 seconds rubbing his eye, just as they started to rev the motors up.... :nonono:

I went to MG last year. It's amazing being behind the cars when they launch. Feels like someone just punched you in the chest.

We stood around Larry Dixon's pit last year after they put his motor back together and were tuning it up. That nitro is some sick chit....

Joe

Joes95GT said:
I went to MG last year. It's amazing being behind the cars when they launch. Feels like someone just punched you in the chest.

We stood around Larry Dixon's pit last year after they put his motor back together and were tuning it up. That nitro is some sick chit....

Joe
yea dude...it was pretty awesome, and my lil bro got john force's autograph so he was really happy.....it was a kick ass event :nice:

I got to the summer nationals in worcester every year... I love the burnout contest. Highlight of my nationals experience was a couple years ago a tubbed out 57 Chevy put a pair of studded snow tires on for the burnout contest. It absolutely shredded the tires and the sparks were pretty amazing.

- Adam

MysteryMachine said:
I went to the Keystone nationals years ago at Maple Grove. They had all the different cars there it was awsome. The top fuel i think it was burnt like hell in your eyes when they fire up the cars in the pits

:lol: :lol:
Thats my favorite part when I goto a national event and watching the crowd scatter when they fire the up the nitro cars to seat the clutches.

That and watching the crabby old farts play with their prostock cars in the pits.

I was there visiting a racing team and stayed in the private room... in the building that directly overseas the track. It wasnt much fun, the food, girls and free drinks was cool, but the chest pounding rumble from the Dragsters going down the 1320 wasnt there!

Vinny from (O.C.C)"American Choppers" was running around along with a couple other guys...

It was surely a nice day of racing!

Top Fuel is surely no joke!