:) Im pretty happy

BEST RUN: (Beat a SRT8 Charger:lol: )

RT: +.7080
.60': 2.1468
1/8 ET: 9.0719
MPH:79.95
1/4ET: 13.9110
MPH: 104.65

I need to go again and get some DRs. My tires sucked at anything above 2500 rpms for the launch. Had a blast

• Sponsors (?)

nice times man. Even better trap speed tho, traction is definity the problem here shown by that trap and ur 60's. My car would on track to having pretty much everything your has had i not been saving for college:nice: It it ur dd? if not go LT's

not bad man work on ur 60' and get some new tires and ur gonna be good for low 13s.

my first time at the track was an 1/8th mile and ran a best of a 9.3 at 78 which is what most bolt on PIs run there first time.

Very impressive time and mph. With DRs, you've got another .5-.6 in there and with more practice maybe a few more, which would put you in in the low 13s. I'm hoping to break in the 13s by this winter, but I've still got a ways to go mod-wise and experience-wise. Good job!

nice times man. Even better trap speed tho, traction is definity the problem here shown by that trap and ur 60's. My car would on track to having pretty much everything your has had i not been saving for college:nice: It it ur dd? if not go LT's

Yes, it is my DD.
I really want LTs but not sure how emissions will work with them.:shrug: Im getting a new job and that means more money, so maybe then.

And thanks to everyone for their comments

Yes, it is my DD.
I really want LTs but not sure how emissions will work with them.:shrug: Im getting a new job and that means more money, so maybe then.

And thanks to everyone for their comments

pretty damn hard to pass w/ LT's cuz theres basically no shorty mid pipes w/ cats. If i did it id fabricate a new shortie mid pipe to be a quilt of all the cats off my stock mid pipe. Even so your moving the cats back which means less effciencey in the cats